Artist: TAG underground
BPM: 43-370 (REFLEC BEAT), 43-420 (ver.A: 43-340, ver.B: 170-420, ver.C: 170-340) (DDR) (displayed in music select as 170-340)
Composition/Arrangement: TAG underground
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution II / DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
Length: 1:45 (ver.A), 1:52 (ver.B), 1:54 (ver.C)
- London EVOLVED is part of the EVOLVED series of boss songs. Other songs include:
- tokyoEVOLVED by NAOKI underground, which appears on DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY.
- osaka EVOLVED -毎度、おおきに！- by NAOKI underground, which appears on DanceDanceRevolution HOTTEST PARTY 2.
- roppongi EVOLVED by TAG underground, which appears on DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- New York EVOLVED by NC underground, which appears on DanceDanceRevolution (2010).
- Tohoku EVOLVED by 2.1MB underground, which appears on DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- Tohoku EVOLVED is a remix of London EVOLVED.
- London EVOLVED is based off of the BGM for the PiX minigame for DanceDanceRevolution X2.
- Like every other EVOLVED song, London EVOLVED has three versions (ver.A, ver.B, and ver.C), all of which share the same intro part.
- REFLEC BEAT colette uses London EVOLVED ver.A.
- London EVOLVED is one of the hidden Replicant D-action boss songs in DanceDanceRevolution II, and was the fourth EXTRA TOUR song in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- London EVOLVED is the 5th unlockable song of the Pastel Adventure colette Mountain 2 event in REFLEC BEAT colette.
- London EVOLVED is the first EVOLVED song to be crossovered to another BEMANI game.
- In REFLEC BEAT, London EVOLVED's BPM is incorrectly shown as 43-370. The real BPM is 42.5-340 (42.5-420 if counting all versions).
- This makes London EVOLVED the fastest song at any point (340 BPM) in the REFLEC BEAT series. However, the fastest constant BPM song is 量子の海のリントヴルム, at 280 BPM.
- The cities in the EVOLVED song titles have experienced at least one major man-made or natural disaster. In the case of London EVOLVED, the coordinated terrorist bombings on July 7, 2005 is the event being referenced.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 10+.
|REFLEC BEAT colette→Present||4||8||10|